Sunday 27 November 2016

This is the end of a story

Well after 68 million, 265 thousand, and 900 seconds the story has an ending. On Tuesday the 22nd of October we received the final inspection sign off. It has be a long road but we have finally reached the end. This is not the end of working on the house but it will be the end of this particular chapter and this Blog writeup. Slowly over time I will finish the basement to a usable level and I still have some landscaping to do next year once the weather warms up. Now however, I will be taking it a little easier and hopefully getting to play around in my workshop a little over the winter. I thank those that have followed this Blog and I wish you all the best in the future. I hope this have been informative and maybe usable in your own endeavours.
With this in mind all the best and have a great future.

That's all for now.

Harold

1 comment:

  1. Hi Harold! I hope this finds you well, and enjoying retirement in your new home? I came here to take a peek to see if you posted puctures of your beautiful home with some Christmas trimmings. We mail Christmas cards only to your Mom, my Aunt Vonda, and Pete & Glenda. So, Merry Christmas from Drew and me until we next get up there next to visit!

    ReplyDelete